Faith Chapel Ministries is a member of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. with a dynamic environment where we worship God in spirit & in truth. As one of the most popular churches situated on the border of Dulwich and Peckham, Faith Chapel embraces an ever growing congregation from diverse backgrounds in worship.
We invite you all to join us in worship and look forward to receiving you with open arms. We encourage active devotion as we dedicate praises and honour to our Lord Jesus Christ, so invite a friend or family member along to enjoy weekly worship at Faith Chapel Ministries and get involved in God's kingdom today.
TOPIC: WHERE IS THY BROTHER?
Scripture: Genesis 4:1-16 Key Verse: 9
Saturday 12th - Sunday 13th October
OPEN TO EVERYONE, BOTH MEN & WOMEN
Saturday 12th October
@ 12:00pm-3:00pm ~ Workshop Sessions
@ 5:30pm-8:00pm ~ Praise & Worship Service
Sunday 13th October
@ 11:00am-1:30pm ~ Sunday Morning Session
@ 5:30pm-8:00pm ~ Evening Session
~ Bishop Dexter Edmund
~ Dr Marvin Sanguinetti
~ Elder Pat Reid
Hosts: Bishop L. G. Thomas & First Lady L. Thomas
Men's President: Minister Calvin Morgan
We invite you to our Thanksgiving Service:
Saturday 2nd - Sunday 3rd November 2019
Come and celebrate Faith Chapel Ministries
41st Church Anniversary
Theme: THIS IS THE WAY
Scripture: Isaiah 30:21
Hosts: Sfg. Bishop L. G. Thomas & First Lady Thomas
Guest Speakers: Pastor Bryan Byfield & Sfg. Paul Reid
Saturday 2nd November
5:30pm ~ 8:30pm
Sunday 3rd November
11:00am ~ 1:00pm
Let us come together and give God thanks for 41 years of Faith Chapel because God is worthy to be praised!!!
FAITH CHAPEL MINISTRIES
198 Bellenden Road
Faith Chapel Ministries beliefs are firmly hinged on the word of Jesus Christ and as we engage in worship we strive to live and abide by what is pleasing to God.
· We believe that repentance of sins be preached in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (St. John 7:37-39)
· We believe in speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives utterance
· We believe in the gift of tongues
(1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
· We believe that a lifestyle of holiness to be the standard of God for the believers
(1 Peter 1:15-16)
· We believe in the appearing of Christ and the rapture of the church
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
· We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth with the saints
(Jude 14 + 15 & Zechariah 12:1 - 4)