Faith Chapel Ministries is a member of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. with a dynamic environment where we worship God in spirit & in truth. As one of the most popular churches situated on the border of Dulwich and Peckham, Faith Chapel embraces an ever growing congregation from diverse backgrounds in worship.
We invite you all to Join us in our online services and experience the love of God and His provision for you. A warm welcome awaits you. Join us as we dedicate praises and honour to our Lord Jesus Christ, so invite a friend or family member to enjoy weekly worship at Faith Chapel Ministries various social media platforms and get involved in God's kingdom today.
The Word for Today - Rooted And Grounded in Christ
Service will begin at 11.00am ~ Come & be blessed by today's service.
Faith Chapel's Bible Study starts tomorrow evening...
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 @ 𝟕.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦-𝟖.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
Join the Online BIBLE Study: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/fcbiblestudy
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏/𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
(The Dial-in Option is having issues with the volume of consumers using this option, so you might not get connected.)
You're invited to join us...
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
~ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 @ 𝟕.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦-𝟖.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
Join the online PRAYER meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/fcprayer
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏/𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
(The Dial-in Option is having issues with the volume of consumers using this option, so you might not get connect
Faith Chapel Ministries beliefs are firmly hinged on the word of Jesus Christ and as we engage in worship we strive to live and abide by what is pleasing to God.
· We believe that repentance of sins be preached in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (St. John 7:37-39)
· We believe in speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives utterance
· We believe in the gift of tongues
(1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
· We believe that a lifestyle of holiness to be the standard of God for the believers
(1 Peter 1:15-16)
· We believe in the appearing of Christ and the rapture of the church
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
· We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth with the saints
(Jude 14 + 15 & Zechariah 12:1 - 4)
Feed coming soon