Faith Chapel Ministries is a member of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. with a dynamic environment where we worship God in spirit & in truth. As one of the most popular churches situated on the border of Dulwich and Peckham, Faith Chapel embraces an ever growing congregation from diverse backgrounds in worship.
We invite you all to join us in worship and look forward to receiving you with open arms. We encourage active devotion as we dedicate praises and honour to our Lord Jesus Christ, so invite a friend or family member along to enjoy weekly worship at Faith Chapel Ministries and get involved in God's kingdom today.
Special Message from Bishop L. G. Thomas during this time (Covid-19).
Faith Chapel's Prayer Call starts this Friday evening and you're invited to join us...
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
~ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 @ 𝟕.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦-𝟖.𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
Join the online PRAYER meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/prayer385
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏/𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
(The Dial-in Option is having issues with the volume of consumers using this option, so you might not get connected.)
Faith Chapel's Prayer & Fasting starts this Friday...
𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
~ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 & 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
Every Weekend for the next 6 weeks.
Date: Friday 27th March - Sunday 3rd May.
Fasting times: 6am to 3pm *
* Please note: children and/or those with medical restrictions may apply a different end time to their fast
Friday 27th March
Prayer Times & Themes:
10.00am GMT - Prayer for First Responders
1.00pm GMT - Prayer for Educational Leaders, teachers & Students
7.00pm GMT - Prayer for Spiritual and Government Leaders
10.00pm GMT - Prayer for Families and those directly affected by COVID-19
THEN ENTER ACCESS CODE: 3866159
Faith Chapel Ministries beliefs are firmly hinged on the word of Jesus Christ and as we engage in worship we strive to live and abide by what is pleasing to God.
· We believe that repentance of sins be preached in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (St. John 7:37-39)
· We believe in speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives utterance
· We believe in the gift of tongues
(1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
· We believe that a lifestyle of holiness to be the standard of God for the believers
(1 Peter 1:15-16)
· We believe in the appearing of Christ and the rapture of the church
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
· We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth with the saints
(Jude 14 + 15 & Zechariah 12:1 - 4)
Feed coming soon